Pending Borrocks Software Patent Portfolio and Links
A major software patent portfolio based around our BORROCKS technology is being
built; initially for defensive measures as it now the software industry norm.
Despite attracting a cost of
approximately US$20,000 per patent proposal, given recent applications by other
companies that were successfully approved by the US Patent Office, we are highly
confident on succeeding on all following patent applications.
Following are summaries of BORROCKS patent applications.
- Use of ASCII banner at non 0 degree angle on a network based technology
- Use of the word "BOLLOCKS" and its derivatives in an internet context
- ASCII stamping of ASCII files
- New Generation Technology in News and E-mail Interaction
- Dynamic integration of the word "moribund" upon internet based technology
Links to Information on Software Patents
Webpages making what will soon be unauthorised and possible spurious used of the software product name of "BORROCKS"
- "Quotations" (Unauthorised usage of "BORROCKS"):
- A galling amount of unauthorised usage of "BORROCKS" on a webpage:
- "The Gibberings of a Disturbed Mind":
- "A THOUSAND GREETINGS and friends, hasn't it been an historic week?":
- People who are supposedly authorities on talking Borrocks:
- "Battle Hymns of the rscal Website Society":
- Unauthorised usage of the word "BORROCKS" in a newsgroup:
Subject: Re: Toasters
From: VFR Bloke
Possibly under the influence of cosmic rays, Nick Knowles
(email@example.com) gave forth with a sudden burst of
> AWegg8888 wrote in message
> > REM. I hate REM too. Apparently so does Mark Lamarr
> > cos on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night he was
> > awarding extra points to contestants who slagged
> > Micheal Stipe off. Excellent. Never liked ML before,
> > but now........
> And didn't little Miss Porter get huffy?
Oh borrocks. Missed it, is it repeated anytime?
Rik Ryall - UKRMHRC#10 - VFR800FI-W
\"You don't believe me /
/ That the scenery \
\ Could be a cold-blooded killer"/
/ - The PotUSA \